Black vinyl with Poster, Lim.Ed. 400 copies with innersleeve and Poster.
Straitjacket with Freddie Wadling on bass and vocals was one of the first punk bands in Sweden. The first gig took place at a motorcycle club and at a gig shortly afterwards, the band was offered money by the organizer to leave the stage prematurely. The band split in the summer of 1978
and the members continued in bands such as Liket lever, The Leather Nun and Blue for Two.
Straitjacket never had time to make an album, but after searching in the members' stashes and more than 40 years later finally release the mythical Gothenburg punks on LP. The album consists of a collection of demos and a live recording from the last concert at the legendary club Errol's in 1978. Protopunk in a true sense.
1. Demented Perverts (studio 1978)
2. Batman (studio 1978)
3. One Ugly Child (studio 1978)
4. Jag Är En Människa (studio 1978)
5. Cocaine Cowboys (studio)
6. Mussolinis of Rock 'n' Roll (studio 1999)
7. Asshole (live Sanna hemvärnsgård 1977-10-21)
8. Gloria (live Errols 1978-08-16)
9. Breakdown (live Errols 1978-08-16)
10. I Don't Want To See You Go (live Errols 1978-08-16)
11. Civilization (live Errols 1978-08-16)
12. Jag Är En Människa (live Errols 1978-08-16)
13. Jesus In A Can (live Errols 1978-08-16)
14. I Hate Skateboards (live Errols 1978-08-16)
15. Bad Vibrations (live Errols 1978-08-16)
16. Search & Destroy (live Errols 1978-08-16)